Monday, April 26, 2010

Camera coming soon

My two wicked housemates have given me a camera!!!  Only thing is it needs a wire to plug into my macbook & then WHOOSH!  I'll be able to give you more visuals!
Until then, I'll leave you to dribble over this visual of a jiaozi (Chinese dumpling) necklace!  
I LOVE jiaozi and have recently got my shit together to actually make them from scratch, which for me is a majorly mossive thang.  For example, lots of people love very expensive perfumes (personally I don't), but imagine if you could just make it yourself!  How would you feel?  I don't know if that was a very good example, but I've seen chicks go mildly wild for designer whiffs, so in this morning state of coffee and a cookie (yah....they were just sitting there) that is the best comparison I could come up with.  Personally, I go mad for a dumpling.  So yes.  Anyway.......here's a picture of a dumpling necklace for you to think whatever you want about and I'm going to finish my coffee then get on my mission for a camera chord.






















Ok, here's a photo of my favourite dumplings in Taichung, Taiwan.  Prawn filled.

















2 comments:

  1. How would you feel if you could make dumplings yourself? FAT!! Oh wait, I can make them.... shit. Now I want dumplings. Can't wait to see your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find dumplings slide out as easy as they slide down! No time to produce fat!!!!

    ReplyDelete