Monday, May 3, 2010

Poodle Skirt Obsession


I've been rockin around in this little number for the last........YEAR.  It's just too comfortable and groovy and damn fuckin HOT not to!
The skirt's an exact remake of a vintage poodle skirt I wore to death.  I had it made in Vietnam, so only cost about $3.00, but I'm sure you could find someone to help you, if you can't do it yourself.  I think most chicks need more than one wicked swirly poodle skirt.
The little heels I bought at a vintage store in Arizona somewhere.  They're Italian and leather and woven and gorgeous!
And the black and gold fat chain......ummmmmmm.....sorry, got that at TJ Max.  Reduced from $44 to $14.

(sometimes I switch the heels for causal rubber flip flops or little white ping pong trainers/sneakers)

Anyway!  My point is that I think everyone should have a go at wearing a poodle skirt!  They're pretty, they're comfortable, they're easy to tuck into your knickers when you're on the bicycle, they're great for pulling up between your legs so no-one can see your breakfast when getting your leg over a motorbike or fence, they're great for getting off a bus on a long journey and peeing by the side of the road without the locals clocking anything, they're girly, tough, fabulous, airy, casual, classy AND they just look FUCKIN PRETTY!


No comments:

Post a Comment