Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Worms fall from the sky guy

My housemate came home the other night from visiting his mum on Mother's Day.  Personally I don't go for all that crap.  I know I don't have a mum anymore, but even when I did, she thought it was a bunch of Hallmark bullshit and that was the end of that.

Anyway.

So my housemate came home and said his sister and  her boyfriend/father of her child, were there.  I asked what the boyfriend/father of the kid was like and he said that first off he's into some kind of "religion" where they think they have invisible bar codes on the back of their necks.  They believe when "the time cometh" that the people without the barcodes will be fucked and they, with barcodes, will waltz into Heaven with gift vouchers!
I made the gift vouchers thing up, but you catch my drift.
I asked "Religion or cult?"
He replied "Whatever, it's weird."
Then he said "Oh yeah, and there're some things I find really annoying about him.  Just little things."
(LITTLE THINGS)
"Like what?"  I asked.
He then goes on to tell me how this guy (his soon to be brother in law) thinks that when it rains, worms fall from the sky.

Oh?

My friend said that he's argued this with him till he's blue in the face, but there's no telling this guy that worms are in the ground and it's just that when it rains they surface.
No.  This guy is adamant that they fall from the sky.

And then my housemate got on with his food and acted as if this was just a little annoying thing and that apart from the cult, the worms falling from the sky and the other apparently 'little annoying things' he believes or does, are just the norm.

Are they!?

How would you feel if your sister was seeing this guy?

2 comments:

  1. Everyone else is stupid. I think I told you about that movie that is set way in the future, where all the idiots have bred and the whole human race is fucked in the head. It is called Idiocracy. I noticed that the cult member is one of the only ones with kids. Terrifyingly scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did tell me about that movie and now I want to watch it! Isn't that bizarre all of that, and it's going on within very close reach of me! I'm so fascinated by it!!! It's oddly thrilling to me!

    ReplyDelete